On July 6th, 2021 the NWeurope project IDEA organises its final event. The event will be held online.
During the event findings of the IDEA project will be presented by the project partners covering among others:
- year round micro algae growth in NWeurope
- increasing sustainability of micro algae growth and harvest
- wet preservation of algae biomass
- processing of algae biomass into products
- algae-based product evaluation (feed/food/cosmetics)
- whole value chain assessment for techno-economic and logistic aspects
- a roadmap towards implementation of an economic viable algae value chain.
Further, interactions with other projects (like ValgOrize) & stakeholders will be enabled to get a broader view on opportunities/barriers for algae in Europe.
The event is relevant for all stakeholders of the algae value chain, comprising (potential) algae growers, algae biomass processors, companies that (potentially) produce algae-based products, equipment suppliers, authorities, investors and scientists.
- Plenary presentations
- Break-out rooms for discussions
- E-posters: open to all via call for abstracts
- Virtual tours